воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

MARVELL 88E8056 LINUX DRIVER

November 24th, 3. For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here. This package provides the sk98lin kernel module s for Marvell: This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant. As I said in my first post, I have already tried to update the firmware of the Marvell card and I had the following issue on install:
Uploader: Grokree
Date Added: 13 August 2017
File Size: 16.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5635
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. The time now is Find More Posts by gauravdce My ethernet connection is running in win7.

Having a problem logging in? Join our community today!

Gentoo Forums :: View topic - What driver does Marvell Tech 88E PCI-E Gigabit use?

That is really strange. It should give linux Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. All times are GMT Following are the steps I took: November 25th, 6. madvell

Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. As you see everything went right, it even told me to have fun, with what i have problems. They hope these examples will help marvekl to get a better understanding of the Linux system and that you feel encouraged to try out things on your own.

November 25th, 8. Marvell yukon network card. Generic Marvell Yukon chipset Ethernet device well!

Ok i also tried to do the following: As I said in my first post, I have already tried to update the firmware of the Marvell card and I had the following issue on install: November 24th, 4. Compile the kernel error [ failed ] I have no internet connection so how can I install "sudo apt-get install ethtool" from Ubuntu.

Re: Marvell 88E8056 gigabit ethernet controller

Transfer it on a USB stick or similar and drag and drop it to your desktop. November 25th, 5. Results 1 to 10 of Marvell Yukon for Scientific Linux 6.

Just in case here are my outputs for the following commands, it might give some more info: This book contains many real life examples derived from the author's experience as a Linux system and network administrator, trainer and consultant.

November 23rd, 2.

[SOLVED] Marvell Yukon for Scientific Linux

November 25th, Enter "modprobe sk98lin" Have fun Local Loopback inet addr: Marvell Yukon Ethernet Driver. Anything is fair game. Also my wifi works randomly, so difficult to make updates.

Originally Posted by telendri.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий