пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

ATI CATALYST 10.8 HDMI AUDIO DRIVER

I also tried the HD on 6 series motherboard SSDT from your gothic repository and did not see any difference in the outcome. This content has been marked as final. Or else I'll be switching back to Green before my return window expires. Hot plugging isn't working for me. I guess I'm out of luck. I am going to do a complete OS install and when I do I will load
Uploader: Zolokora
Date Added: 26 July 2014
File Size: 37.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43704
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I guess I'll just have to wait to see if ATI change anything in the driver in future releases that helps fix hdim. Please turn JavaScript back on and reload this page. This tool uses JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled. On windows everything works. You could always try the Realtek driver as well.

Before I upgraded, I could play sound through the speakers in the monitor. Your name or email address: I thought, let me just turn on the other monitor and there it was. Basically any action that causes the audio to stop won't come back until I go back to the menu and then come back.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. You can not post a blank message. Previously, I remember in the Output section of settings there was an option to choose the LG Monitor 1.08 but now its not an option. It is highly likely that in this case Apple have also 'failed' to enable audio via Mini Displayport on this card even though it definitely is capable of it. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thanks a lot bro.

Any chance that re-installing Cat Please help me hdmii this resolved. Does anyone know if I need to update the video drivers for it to work normal? I can try the zap pram tonight.

Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. Do I need to reinstall monitor drivers perhaps? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites.

No Sound over HDMI | Community

Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: Motherboard ZC When hdmiaudio. This page was generated in 0.

Posted July 22, GTX Ti does not have hdmi audio. Or sign in with one of these services.

Problems withreclock and new ATI 10.8/10.9 HDMI driver

Well, it was worth a try JB. Getting picture though just fine. Cwtalyst 10, 6: You might try those drivers because they also happen to contain an updated HDMI driver if my memory is right.

Nov 28, 2: Problems withreclock and new ATI I have the exact same issue. Sound works through windows bootcamp side, but not the mac.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий