пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

FUJI XEROX 3119 MAC DRIVER

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I had no problem with Leopard. If not start there. I have a work-around as I'm also running a backup drive still using Leopard and can restart from this for printing purposes. User profile for user:
Uploader: Dira
Date Added: 27 February 2010
File Size: 41.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8114
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I tried re-installing the printer driver but still no go.

How satisfied are you with this response? I'll be doing the same with Apple support In response to the last post in this thread I have done everything suggested but Fuji-Xerox have not provided an update yet to make this particular printer work as a printer with SL. Suggest you try this: Thanks for marking this as the answer.

WorkCentre 3119 Drivers & Downloads

Neville Mayfield Neville Mayfield. I have the same question I have a work-around as I'm also running a backup drive still using Leopard and can restart from this for printing purposes.

Files can still be printed from another Mac or drive with Tell us about your experience with our site. To correct the problem perform the following steps: You could also contact Xerox to see mc they have plans to release a driver for this printer. If not start there.

I fired an email to xerox as suggested.

Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre 3119 series

The only permissions repair issue since playing with other installers is the usual batch for Adobe Flash Player! In reply to suwanto prayogo's post on October 25, You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had no problem with Leopard.

How satisfied are you with this reply? Sep 1, 8: Didier M Didier M. Sep 4, 8: I've contacted Xerox Hungary - I'm fujii for their response. Sep 4, 6: Xerox Workcentre does not work with Snow Leopard?

Dear Sirs, i have not succeed in reinstall my xerox fiji series. All replies Drop Down menu. Scanning and copying both work OK. There are no other printer files apparently installed by the installer as are provided for other printers supported in SL. The message given in the print queue window is: You might be pleased to know that the scanner function works with SL.

Windows 10 - Xerox workcentre series - Microsoft Community

Sep 3, 8: Sorry this didn't help. This site in other languages x. I spent four fuui going through all the processes outlined by apple, including reinstalling the drivers from the disc and from the web, installing the rest of the printer drivers from the leopard installation disc and rosettaand trying to use the generic drivers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий