суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

ICONNEX IKEY DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Update Unrecognized Zip Code. Also it's only 16 bit. It eliminates the feedback I was getting since it is grounded and used the USB port. The iConnex is capable of digitizing and playing audio at up to bit 48kHz resolution and also features an on-board grounding terminal for turntables. A stereo mini jack would be nice for quick monitoring. Write a review tddztyywebfaae.
Uploader: Zololar
Date Added: 5 March 2015
File Size: 16.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93113
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Also, I could not split the channels for master speakers and monitor headphonesit was either or, which again was unacceptable. I use it most often to hook up my laptop to my DJ mixer board.

I also want to send audio out from my computer to other devices, but haven't yet. Ikey Audio iConnex overview. The iConnex is capable of digitizing and playing audio at up to bit 48kHz resolution and also features an on-board grounding terminal for turntables. For that price, I would consider it great value, but for what I wanted to accomplish - it just couldn't manage.

IKEY-AUDIO iCONNEX Quick Setup Manual

A stereo mini jack would be nice for quick monitoring. See any errors on this page? Ikey Audio iConnex specs. I found the iConnex to have some occasional and considerable delay from mixer to computer to speakers, which to me is unacceptable. Once I get my turn table fixed I'll be using it for those transfers as well. Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark from Great I use it to copy records to the computer.

Rated 4 out of 5 by Newsom Tunes DJ from Great addition for my DJ business I've already used this to transfer cassette tapes to my computer, and burn them onto a cd.

Write a review tddztyywebfaae. It doesn't have the versatility I need. Enter new iconnes code to refresh estimated delivery time.

The set-up is extremely user friendly; Windows 7 recognized and installed the required drivers when I connected the USB cable. Rated 4 out of 5 by gmel from Inexpensive but solid performer I've used this unit to xfer old cassettes to my computer.

IKEY-AUDIO ICONNEX QUICK SETUP MANUAL Pdf Download.

Rated 5 out jconnex 5 by drsekelsky from Great external sound card The iConnex has accomplished everything that I hoped for when I ordered the product.

Update Unrecognized Zip Code.

Rated 3 out of 5 by blard from Compact Soundcard Actually I'm not going to use this unit as it doesn't have the feature I require, which is a headphone slot. The interface is ideal for archiving old vinyl and cassette recordings or for connecting a computer to a sound system and improving audio fidelity.

Ikey Audio iConnex Portable USB Sound Card with Ground ICONNEX

It eliminates the feedback I was getting since it is grounded and used the USB port. Also it's only 16 bit. Ikey Audio iConnex reviews.

This compact USB interface features separate line and phono turntable input connections, and a dedicated line output with volume control. Using the cassettes I compared the sound quality of this unit to a Focusrite Saffire PRO24 professional interface costing much more.

Be the first to review this item. Ikey Audio iConnex accessories.

Ikey Iconnex Portable USB Audio Interface Soundcard External Converter

To my ears they sounded very similar. As to the quality, the USB cable fits poorly into the slot which is not a good sign.

No Longer Available Update Location close.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий